It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Sheepskin Stud Girth features an EVA protective inner. The artificial sheepskin offers excellent cushioning against the skin.
The Sheepskin Stud Girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather. Very easy and efficient!
The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily.
Available in black or brown, from size 115 cm to 140 cm.
Extra Sheepskin Covers available.
- Anatomically shaped: relieves horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing them to breathe better
- Protects against injuries
- Wide protective plate
- Elastics on both sides: equalizes pressure
- Three double elastics: very strong and stays firm
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- EVA protective inner
- Artificial Sheepskin
- Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance + durable!
- Colours: black or brown
- Sizes 115-140 cm